Monday, August 13, 2001

God I hate people who work for Medicaid! It must be a requirement that all individuals that work for them must undergo a libotomy before their application for employment is even considered. Then they are only accepted as an employee if they really are the dumbest that they could find at the time. Common sense is thrown completely out the window when dealing with these people. I had to pay for a prescription today because they would only cover this particular type of medicine if the doctor broken down the main drugs in this medicine and wrote out 2 seperate prescriptions (one for each drug) for this one medication. The 2 drugs are more expensive if purchased sererately instead of combined but they won't pay for the combination. How smart is that?! Now I could have it worse. I could have shitty insurance with outrageous co-pay's for my prescriptions, or even no insurance at all. I should be glad that I have something to help me at all. However, I do have Medicaid, you would think that if a patient needed something because nothing else had worked they would cover the least expensive of the two possible costs. Call me 'SCROOGE' but it makes sense to me to do it that way.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so frustrated I can't think clearly!

No comments: