Saturday, September 22, 2001

It's Saturday. Lorene is probably peeing her pants with the excitement of being able to go to haunted houses tonight. Toni is probably also looking forward to the nights escapade though I doubt as much as Lorene (no one can come close to matching her joy at this time of year). Avon will be arriving shortly then all hell will break loose as we scramble to get things put together before we run out to accomplish whatever needs to be done so that we can hopefully crawl into bed before 2:00am. I hate the weekends. They seem to be more of a bother thaan the rest of the week. Everyone and anyone that can call and want or NEED something does and I just end up pissed off that once again the only time I have with Connie is spent doing for everyone else. I have come to the conclusion that I am just one very angry person. I hate stupid, nagging people. The worst part of it is that I can be that stupid, nagging person (which just makes me that much more angry).

So here is my take on the day...fuck Avon, fuck haunted houses, fuck the ringing phone, fuck the nagging family, fuck the Presidents call to arms, fuck the assholes that want to rule the world, hell, fuck the world!

I don't think I am going to have a good day today. What do you think?

No comments: