Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Ok Lorene, we all know it's the night before Halloween. What I want to know is if you were planning to spend all night tomorrow in the pumpkin patch waiting for the Great Pumpkin or were you going to spend the night terrorizing little children? Connie and I are going to be taking our newest daughter (yes, I do mean the dog) out trick or treating, so be looking for us. Oh ,and yeah, I do want the damn candy too!

Connie is carving her pumpkin right now (I finished mine already 8-P). She's putting a spider on this one. Her first one was the traditional pumpkin face. It is kinda cute though. I did this funky dragon face that really came out looking like an Asian who's cooing. I tried.

Well, off to do my nightly bubble bath. Avon has spoiled me. See you all tomorrow night.

No comments: