Wednesday, October 24, 2001

OK, so here it is 2:00 in the morning and I can't sleep. Man I really hate this. I have every possible MicroSoft (by the way, in case you didn't know that term is copyrighted [The computer doesn't just make that neat symbol cause it's being stupid again]) term going through my head. You would think I was worried about getting these tests over with or something. So tonight I am going to muck with my page layout in blogger or play games or read a book or just do something other than study.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I do care Dylan, I just am not too worried about whether people enjoy what I write or not. I just haven't got the ego to stress about it any more. Hey Lorene...I atleast try to get to the blog site every week or two unlike others that will go unmentioned for the time being :).

No comments: