Wednesday, November 07, 2001

Damn! The computer froze up right in the middle of my blogging. ARGH!!!!!!!! I really hate that. ok so let me just start this again.

Ok, I made it to Wednesday. I know it's not much but it's something. Connie has had the stomach flu for the past 4 day's. NOT COOL! My parent's are now feeling puky. My sister is puking. My nephew was puking. Do you think people around me are sick of me? Hummmmm, makes you wonder, huh? I have had the ache's but I am not really ill, yet. Maybe those vitimins actually work.

*sigh*

"ok, ok, ok", Connie says with a tired look in her eye's, "ok mom, ok, alright, ok mom. Bye."

Well, we are off. To the mom's home. Not a bad thing, I am just tired. Been running nonstop all week and weekend and I just want a nap. Oh well, guess that will come later.

*sigh*

Have a good day.

No comments: