Thursday, January 03, 2002

Good Morning.

This morning I was awakened by Makayla bawling and screaming that she didn't want to go with Trina today. 5:30 in the morning and I and all the neighbor's get to hear this. Nice! So they bring the child in the house with her bawling so hard she is on the verge of making herself sick, to find out that she thinks Trina is mean. They actually had the nerve to ask her why she thought this, not like I haven't told either of them the answer before. Since the child couldn't even catch her breath they both started at each other. Ahhh, the peaceful morning sounds. Getting extreamly tired of it all, I shouted out that it might have something to do with the fact that every (I do mean every) morning Trina yells at the kid. either she wakes up too slowly or she wants to be carried or she doesn't zip up her coat quickly enough or any other number of reason's that I can't even begin to list. She actually yelled at her because, ohmygod, she wanted to tie her own shoes one day. What the hell was she thinking? So now Shawney is made at Trina wose mad at me whose mad at this whole situation. If either one of them had and ounce of intelligence they would see just how well this whole thing is NOT working out and go about making changes. However, neither do so I think I will just shoot both and bury their bodies in the desert. Maybe then I will be able to get some sleep.

I did say I was going to not keep my first New Year's resolution, didn't I?

No comments: