Saturday, September 21, 2002

Good Morning Everyone

Well I am back even if it is for a brief stay. I arrived in Salt Lake at around 7:45pm last night. The flight into SLC Int'l wasn't bad. The landing would have been better had the Captain bothered to tell the flight crew he was landing. Needless to say, we were all a bit suprised when we heard the landing gear going down. After waiting 45 minutes for my bag to present it's self on the carousel, I got to endure the family tradition of taking Grace out to eat after she lands. I haven't figured this one out since I know they know I ate on the plane. It may not have been good food but it was filling. On the way home from dinner I got a very nice phone call from the girl. Yep, there's a girl waiting for me back in Texas. She made me promise I would spend this time we have away from each other figuring out what I really wanted. I was not allowed to call her and she was't going to call me. I thought I was going to die when I agreed to that one. So the call was a very nice one to get. I can't believe I have to go all the way to Texas to meet someone. She's incredible though and I am certain you guys will love her. We are trying to take it slow and just see where we end up at the end of this whole trip, but you have no idea how hard that is when you know you are on a time table. I have my pick of jobs at the end of all of this and I am seriously considering taking the job down there. I guess we will have to see.

Well, need to get into work. I have to go in and make certain everyone who flew home yesterday gets paid and that everyone who is flying out on Monday is ready to go. I will see everyone tonight at the haunted house.

OH, and just so you know, I MISSED YOU!

No comments: