Wednesday, September 25, 2002

I'm Moving On

What an absolutly true to life song. It's 2:00am and I can't sleep. So many things are going through my head right now and that song is in front of all my other thoughts.

I survived the horrible 10 hours of airports and airplanes. I should be exhausted but I'm not. When I got to the hotel I was greated by roses and candy kisses. I love the whole falling in love feeling. I am glowing inside and apparently outside as well.

I am moving. I will be here in Texas on a permenent basis. I have thought about this and even sat down and wrote out the whole pro's and con's list. I was actually thinking about it before Claudia came into the picture. She just helped seal the deal. I went into work before I flew out yesterday and put in the paperwork for the transfer. When the rest of the world wakes up, I am going to go in and talk to H.R. down here to see what is instore for me when I start the move. For once I'm confident that what I am doing is the best thing for ME.

No comments: