Monday, August 06, 2001

Does everyone remember the fun of lossing your baby teeth? I do. I used to love to stick my tongue up under the tooth and make that cool suctioncup-pulling-off-a- wall sound. It used to drive my parents nuts. Then putting the tooth under my pillow so that by the next morning it would some how undergo the metimorphis and become this crisp new $1.00 bill or shiny Susan B. Anthony dollar. So now what do you do for you puppy when they loose their teeth? Abbie can't really make that cool sucking sound or really put the tooth under a pillow. What she does do is crunch and lick at the tooth till it finally loosens enough for her to make one final swipe at it with her tongue and then swallow it. I don't know about any of you parents out there but I'm not thinking that anything that gets swallowed gets a dollar. Even if I did give the dog a dollar about the only thing that she could do with it is swallow it too. So, once again I ask, what do you do for your puppy when they loose their teeth?

No comments: