Thursday, August 09, 2001

I'm bar-b-queing again!! I love the good old outdoor grill. There is nothing like smelling bar-b-que. If your just driving through the neighboorhood and someone is bar-b-queing your mouth instantly begins making the brain work to discover what it is that's on that grill. Whether it's stake or hot dog's your brain will give your mouth an answer and your mouth will begin to water. "Someone's bar-b-queing," will then burst forth from your mouth. "We should have everyone over sometime," is usually next. This never seems to occur but the thought is always there. Tonight I'm getting creative with the grill. We will be having my version of a Louisianna Pot Roast Grill Style. Nice name huh? I have been marinading a pot roast all day in may own little concoction of herbs, spices, and wines(yes I said wines). The smell is absolutly fabulous. I am going to be grilling some veggie to go with it. I can hardly wait until it's done.

Hey if it works out maybe we'll have everyone over sometime ;-).

No comments: