Monday, December 17, 2001

It's done.

Connie is in with her parents and I have space. For the past 24 hours I have been boxing up the little things that got left behind. Con will have to come and get them sometime soon. I was happy to know that my sleeping habits haven't changed. In bed at 11:00pm up at 3:00am . Four hours no more no less. I guess I should be glad I get any sleep at all. If it weren't for Ambien I probably wouldn't.

I went to the Doctor today and he informed me that it's all in my head and it's grey. I can't have green or yellow like everyone else I have to have grey. Biaxin, mmmmmmmmm, got to love it. At least my lungs are alright. I have been worried that it was starting to settle down in them. I have worked hard at not getting sick because I am afraid of turning back into that worthless blob that I was a few years ago.

Well, guess I am going to go up and study for awhile. I moved my butt ugly, orange chair upstairs. It is the most comfortable chair in the whole world. I can now sit by my window and read. Got to love that.

No comments: