Thursday, December 13, 2001

So I am sitting here chatting with my Cousin. Her name is Grace too. She is on the otherside of the world, literally. She lives in Melborne, Australia. 20 years ago I was trying to figure out how to write simple DOS programs. 10 years ago I was running from technology as a whole. 5 years ago I was wishing I had just stayed in school. Today, I talk to my Cousin in Melborne via a few simple wires and a keyboard. Wow. My Cuz, she's one of those geeky computer people too. She is getting her MCSD (Microsoft Certified Software Designer), maybe it's the name. She's only a few years older than me. From all I know about her she's a pretty cool gal. She has 2 aunt's named Grace, my Mom and our Aunt Boppo (I don't get the nick-name either). We were all named after my Aunt Boppo's and my Grandma's Mom. Believe it or not we actually have a picture of all 5 of the Grace's. Kinda cool considering 1 is dead and 2 live in the USA. Got to love technology.

Life is interesting isn't it.

No comments: