Thursday, January 31, 2002

Abbie is a happy dog.

Well, got home to find abie sitting in my bedroom chewing up a cardboard box. I am beginning to think that I need to include a certain amount of cardboard in her diet. She seem's to always want to eat the boxes around the house. So I cleaned up the mess, frowned at the dog, and then fed the cat since the dog ate all of her food too. Then Abbie and I went for a walk around the block. It's way to cold out there to walk any further. Even Abbie was shivering by the time we got home.

Now I am getting ready to head out to the dentist. I think I had better eat before I go since I probably won't be able to eat after. I really hate natural teeth. Maybe I can get him to pull them all and just get dentures. Then I won't have to worry about them rotting out 3 month's before I get insurance to cover the cost of getting them fixed. Ugh! The damn tooth only had to wait 3 more month's.

I survived the reading by mucking around on the internet. I also filled out my stock option paper's, so that will go into effect with my big four day paycheck next friday. I may as well start taking advantage of these little perks as soon as I can. No since in wasting time getting more money out of the company.

Well better find that food.

No comments: