Monday, January 28, 2002

Paper Work's done!

Well went down and filled out all the stupid new hire paper's today. Picked my insurance. Enrolled in all those neat little thing's that will take more money from my pocket. I love the whole idea of working just to give my money to someone else. There were 10 of us there today to do paperwork. Four from the morning shift's, three for the afternoon shift's (that start at 10:00am), and three for the night shift's. They are going to be placing us as lead's for our team's. Supposedly we know more than the rest of the people coming in on Wednesday. I just think that it's kinda cool cause I already have a promotion and I haven't even begun working. It just mean's that I get more money to tell people that they pushed the wrong button and point to the right button to be pushed. So now I get to just chill out tomorrow and enjoy my last day of freedom. Wednesday is it! Can't wait.

PT hurt tonight. Anne think's I am crazy. Brandon (her new assistant) think's I am a computer God. I just think that 1lb. is much to heavy for anyone to have to lift with one arm. I think I need to find a new therapist. One that isn't very cute. I seem to completly loose track of my brain when I am there.

No comments: