Friday, January 18, 2002

God awful green is gone!

Not sure why I picked that color. I'll have to remember I hate that.

Today is Friday. That said, on to important stuff. Wednesday night at the Center, the kids had thier focas group. This weeks topic was body peircings and tattoo's. We didn't talk all that much about tattoo's but I did learn a few things about poking unnatural hole's in your body. I couldn't believe the things that people do to thier bodies. OUCH!! I can grasp the concept that some people might want pencils hanging out of thier ears. That way you always have one right? I am even beginning to understand tongues with barbell's shoved through them. But do people honestly have to have forked tongues? The whole idea of sticking loops, or anything else that belongs in an ear, in genitelia is just, ahhhh disturbing. I can't imagine hanging myself from hooks to cleanse my body and soul either. I guess to each his own. Right?

Yesterday was kind of quiet. Physical therapy hurt. I have come to the conclusion that I will never tell anyone I trough out my back again. However, I did like the hanging in air while walking on a tredmill thing. That did take all the pain away fo a little while.

Today, Psyc class for the dog. Who just might get left there. She is driving me nuts today. It's colder than polar bear shit outside and all she wants to do is run in and out of the house. Too cold outside but the snow is falling, so what, she wants to go back out just to find out that, duh, it's cold outside so let her back in, then whine because the snow is falling. ARGH!

Weekend is kind of busy but I think that I will take it one little thing at a time. If I want to sleep in though I am going to have to sleep outside. My aunt is going to watch my cousin's kids again. How is it that I end up tell my cousin to find another babysitter and I still end up with the kids around me all the time? I guess I will be glad to move in with my parents. Not only will I not have to pay rent, I just might get some sleep. I hate the thought of moving in there but....a penny saved s a penny earned, and sleep does a body good. Hopefully I will be able to get enough money put aside to get my own cardboard box to live in. Ofcourse my parents will probably drive me nuts long before that happens. We'll just have to see.

Have a nice day!

No comments: