Saturday, March 30, 2002

Ahhhh

I am home. I missed my computer. I am truly becoming that geek that I never wanted to be. I can't imagine not having access to a computer at all. I thought I was going to die when I had to deal with a dial-up connection. There is no hope for me. I have become a product of society. Dependent upon technology. *SIGH* Oh well. I may as well enjoy it.

I got to have my boy over the weekend. His grandmother took him home and left him because she was tired of having to entertain him. I have never had to "entertain" Cameron at all. The kid is 10 for hell sakes. He can entertain himself. So we went up and saw his Mom and Abigail then can home and made turkey and cheese quesadilla's and played Pokemon while watching Iron Chef. Oooo, now doesn't that sound like a whole lot of work. Tomorrow is his first baseball practice of the season. He made the team of the older boy's (I have no idea what they call them now a day's), so he's pretty excited. He will be the team's pitcher. That kid has a pretty mean arm on him. I took him to the dog park with me a couple of month's ago and watched him throw the ball just as far as most of the men that were there. One of the guy's actually had a contest with him to see who could throw the farthest. Cameron almost beat him. All I could think was "that's my boy!!" You know if I have half as much fun with his sister as I do with him I might just stay young after all. Maybe I will be able to forego the whole idea of having my own kids.

No comments: