Friday, March 29, 2002

Mom and Daughter are doing well

Both are adorable. I will get things thrown together and get the pics posted this weekend.

I can rasie my hand now. Not real high but I can lift it. I am driving myself about too. The doctor didn't release me to driving but he didn't exactly tell me I couldn't drive sooo... I didn't know I had to get permission to drive. Anne pointed out to me I might want to get permission. Well can't get a hold of the Doctor until next week and I wouldn't want to waste his time anyway.

Lorene, sorry about the puppy. I wish that you didn't have to go through that.

I will keep you all posted about the going ons of Mother and Baby. Take care of yourselves and those around you. You never know when or where they will need you most or you may need them.

No comments: