Monday, May 06, 2002

Man, am I getting lazy!

I can't seem to get around to logging on to the computer at all these day's. My excuse, the sun is up. The hour's just fly by now that there is light until 10:00pm. I am too excited to stay inside. I feel a need to be out doing thing's. Enjoying life. Run with the dog. Run with the family. Run with the Connie. Just run. I also see a need to burn the rubber off the bike brakes. Car's are just discovering biker's again. I however, do not wish to meet them so I am getting better at the whole idea of dodge-ball-a-la-bike.

Today has been an absolutely beautiful day. Got off a bit early and dashed up to Dondra's to see my little one. She is growing like a weed. She actually stood up by herself. Not for long, but that's not the point. Connie and I went and got her a swing and high chair and a bunch of clothes and bottles. It made her mom and dad happy. I also, gave her parent's my bike stroller so they can put in a few miles up in the canyon's with her over the next few month's. Figured I wasn't using it and those thing's are too expensive to just let them sit when there is someone who can use it. Dondra and Fuzzy are already have my conned into taking the kids for a weekend so the can have a vacation. Not that I will mind much at all. Cameron is a great big brother. I think he even like's Abbie a bit.

Well, going to go run outside some more. After all, the sun is up.

No comments: