Saturday, June 22, 2002

Saturday night, ahhhh!

Glad to be home where it's quiet and I can watch a show in peace. Well sorta.

Had a busy day once again. I have decided becoming noticed at work may not have been the best thing to have happen to me. I can't seem to find time to breathe anymore. The only good thing I can see come out of this is I may be on a plane to Florida then on to Vegas shortly there after. I am keeping my fingers crossed on that. We will see.

Discovered today I know absolutely nothing about Dylan. Which could be a good thing depending on who you talk to. I'm not sure about that one yet either. Guess I should spend a minute or two getting to know the people around me, or at least those I would like to have around me. Yeah, so I will get right on that shortly after I save the world and get the grass stains out of my tan slacks.

Hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend. I am now going to watch my movie and enjoy the few hours left until Monday.

No comments: