Wednesday, June 26, 2002

The world is wacked out!

For shits and giggle I was just looking at one of the personal's pages out there. Why is it that every other ad is looking for sex? Those that weren't looking for sex were all Virgo's so they were just looking for someone's heart to fuck up. I have decided that the personal's are a place I will definitely be avoiding. Not that I mind the idea of sex, it's just become a whole diferent game. Sex isn't exactly safe anymore. Even if you think you are being safe you cant be absolutely certain without having your trusty STD testing kit with you at all times. *SIGH* no sex for me. Oh well, maybe I should consentrate on what I have right under my nose and just stop looking for something. Of course that may mean I have just decided to settle for the first thing to come along. Not that settling for thins would be a bad thing it could actuall y be really good for me. Shit I hate drugs that cause you to get you to analyze every damn detail of your life. I think I will go back to bed now before I screw up my head anymore.

No comments: