Friday, June 28, 2002

The world is ending!

Yes, I am positive it is and let me tell you why. I have ZERO fashion sense. ZERO! I need help picking out a pair of shoes that match and they naturally come in two's. So what do I do? I go shopping all by myself to get a new outfit.

Oh wait, the scary part is yet to come.

I picked out a really cute outfit and it looks real good on me too. Now knowing that a new outfit needs new shoes (learned that from Connie), I proceed to where they keep those things, in boxes, in pairs just for people like me. I look at the shoes then look at the outfit, then back to the shoes and I reach for,*SIGH* the really cute white sandles. Those who know me also know that I NEVER wear sandles. The last time I owned sandles I was dressed in a yellow Easter dress, and I promptly buried those in the sand box after church along with my 3 year old baby brother.

Oh wait, it does get better.

Not only do I get girlie assed sandles I head over to the underwear section. They have smiley faces on them, but they are cute.

The world is ending and this time I am pretty sure it's not the Virgo's that are causing it.

No comments: