Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Bad blogging

I seem to be extremly negligint in my blog update's. I never seem to have time for any fun computer/web/geeky stuff lately. I apologize for not keeping up. I would say I will do better be we all know that ain't goin'a happen.

The count down is on. 7 day's before I leave. I have to do laundry, pack, go shopping for Taxas clothes, otherwise Utah cotten will kill me, I have one more teaching lesson to throw together, and 50 QA's I have to do. Oh, and I need to finish my Mom's pond in the front yard. I think I might like going to Texas, just for the simple fact, I may actually get some rest.

I plan on keeping in touch with everyone. I am updating address's, email's and phone number's on everyone. If I don't have all your info you will be hearing from me in one way or another, even if I have to drive around town until I find you.

Well better run. Work is calling to me.

No comments: