Thursday, August 22, 2002

Morning!

Jennifer would you really like me to comment on Saturday night? I am not sure if my body can handle the thought's that stream from the reliving of, even if it is just a mind activity, Saturday night. I had a blast though and we are definately doing it again. In fact I believe it's occuring this Saturday. I am coming to the conclusion that I will not be sleeping between now and the time I board the plane. Texas might be a welcome vacation.

I am getting details today about where exactly I will be staying. From what I have been told it's a sweet set up. I signed away my life to get my cash advance so that I will be able to pay for my car and food. It's amazing what people think the average person will spend on food. I am going to eat extremely well while I am gone. I have set up a weekend at the beach already. I have the class on surfing already arranged. I am so excited about being near water again I could just pee. I really do need to settle down in a coastal town somewhere. Water and I are not meant to be hundreds of miles from each other. The trip to Mexico is being organized as well. I am already gathering a list of the club's in the area if for no other reason than to go and sit and watch those Southern Belle's in thier tight Wrangler's. I know, that was pure testosterone.

I will be keeping in contact via email if Connie ever get's me that list I asked for. I will also try to Blog often so have no fear, you will all know when I break my leg because I allowed a wave to crash down on me while I was dangling from a piece of fiberglass in the middle of the Gulf.

Well time to get going. Lot's to do and running out of time to do it.

No comments: