Tuesday, March 28, 2006

So I have been told that in order to help reduce my stress level I should begin blogging again. So here I am "BLOGGING" because Blizzard has decided to crash the login servers with thier newest patch to WoW.

I guess that I have come to rely on to World of Warcraft to help me unwind at the end of the day. Maybe, I should find a different outlet. Nah!!! What fun would that be? I seems to be the one thing that we all like in this house. If it keeps Crystal out of trouble, Claudia entertained and me a little less wound up at the end of the day, well then, keep it right?.

What else can I write about.....????

Work? Work is going just fine. I have about 2-3 hours a day that I am actually taking calls and then the rest of the day I work on back office projects. Now who can complain about that? Hmm.

I guess that there really isn't much in the here and now to talk about. Maybe I should try this during the day when there is actually something going on so I can have an actual comment that sounds more than abstract ramblings?

No comments: