Saturday, April 01, 2006

Work? On a Saturday? Right!!

So having yesterday off was really nice, even if Claudia thought I looked like I was going to die. I wish I had had more hours in the day. Day's off are never long enough.

I have this new little heart monitor that I get to wear for the next 2 weeks. This has been fun. I know what the issue is. The nerve is irratated. I am stressed. Family history dictates that I will have hear trouble. I just need the doctors to realize that I already know this. But in the meantime...1 event monitor that requires me to push a button every time my hear flutters or I have pain and then I get to write down what I felt, what I was doing and the time it all happened. I guess it is a good thing. After all, who knows, there may be something else going on.

Man is it cold outside today. I think I will stay inside today. I was going to walk during my breaks but forget that...TOOO COLD!!

Well back to work. I need to pretend I care.

No comments: