Sunday, February 03, 2002

I really hate not sleeping!

I need to figure out a way to sleep when I am supposed to. This up all night when I have to train all day thing isn't going to continue to work.

Oh well.

So even though the Raider's didn't make it to the SuperBowl the AFC won. I may not really like the Patriot's but I have to give them thier prop's. Exellent finish to a game that looked like the Ram's had come back and won. Good job Brady!

Now, for all those out there that have ever done something that you knew was going to result it your own bodily harm but continued to do it any way, here's the advice for the day. If you know holding a wire while cutting it with an exacto bldae could slice a finger wide open, don't use the finger that has the potential of being cut to support the wire. The result will be 4 stitches in your index finger. Trust me on this one. I have first hand, or should I say finger, experience. Also, never, ever name your daughter Grace. If you do you will be sentancing the child to a life time of bumps, bruises, scraqpes, cuts, sprains, breaks, ect. Believe me on this. I have first hand experience. However Jen has cable in her bedroom again. She has to wait until tomorrow for the basement though. I am able to type pretty good though. So I guess that I'll survive.

Man, I really do need to start listening to that voice in the back of my head.

No comments: