Tuesday, February 05, 2002

Long Assed Day!!

I thought yesterday was bad. Today totally beat it out. I had the worst time staying awake after lunch today. It was all I could do to make it to break. But now I can help Toni and Rob with "fixing" their bill. I also know who you don't want to talk to when you call ATT&T support. We are spending the last half hour of the day listening to call's. Some of the people that took call's yesterday won't have a job by tomorrow. Man, you can't belive how rude some of these guy's were. If I had been the caller I would have demanded a supervisor. The men were the worst. They managed to make some of the caller's feel like idiot's. The women were just rude little bitches. It's kinda sad to know that these people work here.

I'm going to pack up and see if I can sneak out of here early.

No comments: