Thursday, February 07, 2002

Last night was good.

I was down at the Center last night for my weekly volenteer time. We had a good night. The kids and I made Saftey Games 2002 packs. If you want to know what they are you will have to visit one of venues and find the kids in the hunter orange caps. We also came up with a format for the kids Zine magazine. We will be putting it together after the Olympic's since the Center will be close for the next two weeks.

I might actually find out what day's I will have off today. The production guy is in from Toronto and is going to start meeting with people today. We'll see if that actually happens. I am NOT holding my breath.

Survival is no longer an issue -- you've proven that one just by showing up. Pisces is more interested in satisfaction. Spiritual and sensual concerns leave you restless and pushy. Think before you say too much.

Today's horoscope is totally off. I am not pushy! And why would I want satisfaction?

No comments: