Sunday, March 03, 2002

The Birthday Celebration Has Begun!!

Thank you Jen!! My book colection is now complete. I have now got something of everything to read. Jen completed my collection on Friday. Feeling that need to give me my birthday present early, Jen met me over at Connie's (we were working on her taxes) and gave me my gift. I now have a book that details the making of one's kinky toy's. In fact it's called "Kinky Toy's". I have to admit I never expected that one. It is a good book though. Just ask Joyce. She'll tell you. I am not sure but I think we bonded over the book. Never expected to bond with my ex's mom over a sex book. That's one for the books. Jen also gave me a very nice gardening set. Complete with seeds. Now that Spring is here, and YES it is, I am looking forward to working on the yard. I really let it go last year. Connie and her mother gave me my present early also. I am loving it. I got a digital camera! It is nice. I have managed to take about 4 or 5 dozen pictures and haven't had to spend a fortune developing the film. Which means I actually develop the film. Now I have to get my web site going. I took Abbie to the puppy park today and took picture's of her. I would have downloaded them but I got selfish and went and got my hair cut before work. Can't wait to get off and take a look at them. It's going to be nice when I go to Florida. I can update pic's daily while I am there. Sweet!

Well I guess I better get back to the work thing.

No comments: