Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Another Day...

Will someone remind me to work on this stupid page? It's about as boring as hell on a hot day. Nothing ever changing. Same thing is happening in my life to. You think there might be a pattern emerging? I need to start focusing on a few things more things in life. I also need to start getting to bed at a decent hour. Man was I exhaused this morning. Good thing we aren't doing anything at work. Found out today that the BIG boss is going to be sitting in on the next part of our training. Wonder if we will actually begin training. I sit at a desk for 7 and a half hours a day surfing Everquest sites and emailing random people all day. How, do you think, this allows me to learn a blasted thing? I am getting real tired of not doing anything. I am not one who enjoys just sitting around when I know I can and should be doing something productive. I was also wondering why, out of 4 classes, it's our's she has to join? I guess I should be happy. At least, in theory, we will begin training again. I won't have to sit around anymore. Right? Oh, and while I am ranting, what's up with female hormones? Why is it that a woman can burst in to tears just because she is forced to play all day? Shouldn't I have been thrilled with the opportunity to play? Why can't I get something resembling balance in my life? Why isn't someone calling me with all the answers? I know there is some sort of method to all this madness but I will be damned if I can find it. When someone gets the answers will you please call me and let me know? I don't think I can handle another day like today. I know my trainer was a bit confused when I couldn't stop bawling. I don't think I should put her through another day like today either.

No comments: