Friday, May 31, 2002

Good Day

The day was a pretty good one. Got up at the wonderful time of 3:30am just so I could take the dog's for a walk. It was actually a nice walk. Not too cool out this morning. It felt like it was around 70 degrees out. I am crazy trying to walk two Lab's at the same time but it is getting easier. Got home and took a quick shower threw on some clothes and headed off to work.

Work was interesting. Michelle is now in town so she kind of hovered over the class today becaus Jerimiah had already done work toward the day of training. It was a tense enviorment to say the least. I think there was jealousy amoung trainers. I totally took advantage of the situation and hassled both with all sorts of legal liability questions. I was basically a pest all day, but they were all valid questions. We got paychecks today. Anyday that someone gives you money has to be a good day. Final got my check routed to the right bank account so I was even that much more happy.

After work I dash down to Smith's and picked up the Florida pictures. I only let them sit there for a month before I remembered them at a time I had actual money to pick them up. Most of the pictures came out the one's that didn't are the one's of the dog's. The Japanese Steak House pictures didn't turn out either but I will live. It was fun to look at them. Went and showed them to my dad and had a good time telling all the stories. The sunset pictures all turned out well. I would say I am going to scan them and post them for you all to see, but we all know I would be lying. That would require me to hook the scanner back up and that is way to much work for my tired body to do.

Weekend has officially begun. Got to run pick up a baby shower gift for the security guard at work. Anyone know where I can find Suzie Q baby stuff? I don't think they make that anymore do they? She's done the whole baby room up in that little yellow duck and friends theme, so she really want's stuff that matches. Maybe I will just buy her some sort of new baby kit with power and crap in it. The shower in Saturday afternoon so I should run out tonight and find something. Tomorrow night my cousin is having a combined Mother-Son birthday party for her and Braxtyn. Not sure about going to that since I was never formally asked if I wanted to attend. Nice huh? Might just go out and hit the town instead. Sunday I plan on doing a bit of yard work and chatting with my cuz in Australia. Should be a good weekend.

No comments: