Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Better day!

Much better day so far. Took two ambien last night and actually got some good sleep. Woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed, watch it Connie and Dee, ready to go at 4:00 this morning. I did have some really bazaar deams. Anytime Chet and Shane walk into a dream wearing wolf costumes you have to begin to wonder if you are over drugged.

I did get my car washed finally last night. I have been putting that off for way too long. Now if I manage to get it vacuumed out tonight I will be a very happy camper.

As you can tell we are once again working ever so diligently to train hard here at work. My high hopes of actually getting some training in were dashed when we found out the Trainer from Florida had to postpone her flight in due to a family issue and therefore the BIG boss is going to catchup on her work and not be here today. ARGH!!! I hate feeling useless.

No comments: